At Rosie's Rainbow Fund, we wouldn't be able to do the vital work we do without help from our generous volunteers. If you could give some of your time to help us carry out our important work, we would be very grateful. If this is something you're interested in, please drop us a message at email@example.com.
Carolyn, Rosie's Mummy & co-founder
What do we do?
Rosie’s Rainbow Fund works hard to support children and families within the Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, and Oxfordshire communities—but we rely on those communities in turn. Whether you have a few hours a week to share your time with us, would like to assist at one of our events, or perhaps have more time to devote, we’d love to hear from you!
How can you help?
- Can you volunteer at one of our events to help set up, sell raffle tickets, hand out pamphlets, or run a collection bucket?
- Would you be willing to assist with the occasional local errand?
- Do you have administrative or writing skills that you would be willing to utilise to assist us with organizational tasks or correspondence?
- Are you an artist or designer who could donate your skills to help us create promotional materials or graphics?
- Would you be interested in becoming a Friend of Rosie’s Rainbow Fund and attending events or sharing our story with groups, schools, or organisations?
Please get in touch! You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach Elizabeth on 01865 589992.