Many local businesses—both large and small—possess an admirable sense of social responsibility and take pride in encouraging their employees to join together in the spirit of civic-mindedness, giving back, and making a difference. Not only does working together to do a bit of good bond co-workers together and increase employee moral, but it is absolutely essential to the ability of small charities like ours to continue the vital work we do.
How can your business get involved?
- Consider supporting an aspect of our work, such as music therapy for seriously ill and disabled children, special-needs music classes in schools and centres throughout the community, offering respite and relief for parent carers of life-limited children, or providing bereavement support to families who have lost a child.
- Offer donation-matching to employees who choose to donate to our charity.
- Sponsor an aspect or portion of one of our events, such as balloons, banners, promotional materials like pamphlets or posters, refreshments, etc.
- Consider Rosie’s Rainbow Fund as your chosen charity-of-the-year.
- Sponsor the purchase of children’s toys, games, and books for holiday hospital visits.
- Donate a prize, voucher, or service for our raffles or silent auctions.
- Are you a bakery, party shop, balloon shop, a restaurant, a wine or liquor distributor, toy shop, book shop, florist, entertainer, hotel, or venue? Could you provide refreshments, drinks, flowers, decorations, balloons, entertainment, or a venue for one of our fundraisers or events?
- Take part in a company-wide team fundraising event, such as a walk, a marathon, an abseil, a pie-eating contest, dance-a-thon, or whatever strikes your fancy.
Perhaps you’ve thought of a way to support us that we haven’t considered? Please reach out and tell us about it! You can e-mail us at email@example.com or reach Elizabeth on 01865 589992.
Rosie’s Rainbow Fund would like to thank the following businesses for the incredible support they have shown our charity and the efforts they make in helping to create a strong, vital, caring community:
As an active member of the communities in which we operate, support from within the communities we serve means a great deal to our charity.